Saturday, August 4, 2012

Food Carts on the Brain

What I dream of....


Whats probably more possible but still awesome...



So my fellow scheeeeeemer.. here are some ideas:

Name: Up BEET Foods 
On somedays there will be Street BEETS! (LIVE MUSIC!!)
Food Style: Yummy healthy, mostly vegetarian (I bet the lox up there are unreal and I am obsessed with lox these days). Lots of foods with Beets in them.
T Shirts: I'm going to do some designs and screen print them! I'm thinking maroon t shirt with white/greyish lettering.
Chalkboards
Wild flowers


First tasks in hand:
1) Take a stroll around town surveying our competition and CRUSH THEIR HEADS!
2) Ask your friend what sort of permits/guidelines/boring stuff she had to go through
3) Develop a rough business plan
4) Keep scheming 



No comments:

Post a Comment